Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Client Activation ?

DTB2
Aspirant

VPN Client Activation ?

Hi,

Where do I find the ProSafe VPN Client Lite Software Activation Key? The router supports 5 clients.

TIA!!

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Client Activation ?

Hi DTB2,

I believe NETGEAR Support has already provided the VPN Lite license keys you needed. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello DTB2,

Welcome to the community! 

Please refer to this article. You can also contact our support team for assitance. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 5
DTB2
Aspirant

Hi,

"license key(s) that comes with your bundled hardware to continue using the software."

I can't find any license keys.  Where do I find them?

I have an old 2010 5 license I actually purchased back then and that has a key but the system says it doesn't like it.   The new unit was purchased in June, it came with a CD for VPN Client but there is no license on the sleve or CD.   The router only has 3 users set up.   I also wonder what happens when a system is wipped or hard drive dies?  I know of at least 2 systems I've had the old 2010 license on are no longer in existance.

So, I should actually have 10 client licenses, the 5 purchased back in 2010, and the 5 that come with the SRX5308.

Message 3 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi DTB2,

If that is the case, it is best to contact support and they can look up the status of the licenses. You'll have to give them the email address where the keys are registered to. You can also have them reset so that the licenses can be used again. For the VPN Lite license, please check if you qualify. You can click here and enter the neccessary information. 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi DTB2,

I believe NETGEAR Support has already provided the VPN Lite license keys you needed. 🙂 

Since your concern has been resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements