Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Client Activation ?

ivision
Aspirant

VPN Client Activation ?

Hello

I have just replaced my 500 SSD to a 1TB SSD. On boot Netgear VPN software says, it is not activated. When I try to activate it, I got an error as it is activated on an other pc, first I have to uninstall/deactivate it. 

Previously when I faced with such problem (reinstall or stolen laptop), I created a support ticket to delete the activation from the system. Now it is not possible, only community or KB search is possible, or I can call them on a paid phone number. It is ridiculous. I dont need support just someone who can delete the current activation.

How can I manage such thing now and in the future?

(this kind of 'support' is one of the thing I avoid purchasing Netgear products)

Model: VPNG01L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (1-user)
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: VPN Client Activation ?

@ivision,

I just got a feedback today.  Your VPN Lite license key has been reset.  Kindly check it. 🙂 

If ever your concern has been resolved and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @ivision,

Kindly send me a private message and indicate the following:

a. The e-mail address that was associated to the VPN Client Lite license key when you have registered it before.

b. The VPN Client Lite license key. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ivision,

I got your private message.  I have already inquired it to be reset.  I will post here once I got a feedback. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 6
ivision
Aspirant

Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ivision,

I just got a feedback today.  Your VPN Lite license key has been reset.  Kindly check it. 🙂 

If ever your concern has been resolved and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
ivision
Aspirant

It is working now, thank you.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies