Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: VPN Client License Key reset

Hetz
Follower

VPN Client License Key reset

I own two 5 license Netgear VPN ProSafe VPN client keys that need to get reset.  From what I've found in the community forum, it appears that I should post my request here.

Last year, I had switched my users over to new laptops and began using the Windows built in VPN client.  But for some reason after the last Windows update, that no longer works.

Please help. - Thank You

Model: FVS336Gv3|ProSafe dual WAN gigabit firewall with SSL and IPSec VPN
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Hetz,

We are able to reset all the licenses that you sent as per your request. You may now try to install the key.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Hetz,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

May you be able to send me via pm the license key and the e-mail address that needs to reset?

I look forward to your pm.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@Hetz,

We are able to reset all the licenses that you sent as per your request. You may now try to install the key.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements