Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

VPN Client Lite license key reset.

RoebuckComms
Aspirant

VPN Client Lite license key reset.

Hi Team,

We have been experimenting with the VPN client for our hardware and due to a technical error had to reimage the machine, we are now unable to re-activate the VPN Client Lite software as the license is still activated. Please could you help reset the license.

Thanks in advance,

Martin.

Model: FVS318Gv2|ProSafe gigabit 8 port VPN firewall
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: VPN Client Lite license key reset.

@RoebuckComms,

We already reset the license key that you provided. May you be able to try installing the key?

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCarloV

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi RoebuckComms,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Please send me the license key via pm together with the e-mail address that is used to activate it.

Regards,

JohnCarloV

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@RoebuckComms,

We already reset the license key that you provided. May you be able to try installing the key?

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCarloV

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
RoebuckComms
Aspirant

Sorry for the late reply, Thank you for your help the software has been reregistered.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements