Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: VPN05L

talbal
Aspirant

VPN05L

Hello

I have tried to activate a license vpn from vpn05l and it has indicated that there isnt conection to internet. I returned to try to activate the license and the message is "the license key are in use".

"Error de activacion 33. Esta licencia ya esta activado en otro equipo"

What can I do?

Thanks.

Model: FVS338|Cable/DSL ProSafe VPN Firewall with 8-port switch with Dial Backup
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi talbal, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi talbal, 

How many of the items are already used? Have you tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling it back again(make sure that the PC is connected to the internet upon uninstallation and reinstallation)? 

Thanks,

Message 2 of 5
talbal
Aspirant

Hi JohnRo
Thera are 4 licences already used. The date of their activations:

26/07/2016
26/07/2016
08/08/2016
08/08/2016

Yes, I have tried uninstall and reinstall it back again with connection to internet.

Message 3 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi talbal, 

If I will request for a reset this will also the 4 licences already used. But this won't really be a big problem. You'll just have to re-enter the licenses when prompted. Can you please PM me the license number? 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi talbal, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements