Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

srx5308 lan wan rules with different external to internal ports

don_daniel
Tutor

srx5308 lan wan rules with different external to internal ports

hi there

i have some problems with my servers and nas in my lan to set the UPNP on the netgear firewall... so i started to use the lan wan rules that will direct to the correct servers from external-

now, in the upnp settings, there is the setting possible to have a different external port mapped to an internal port. example: i have different nas/servers that use the standard port  443 for secure access... from external, I need to map them differently for each device... theU PNP would set the internal port for all devices to 443 but the exernal port mapping would change for each device ... 

i am looking for such a feature in the lan wan rules, but am not able to find it ...  it is a one to one mapping... same port only...

can anyone help me?

Model: SRX5308|PROSAFE Gigabit Quad WAN SSL & IPSEC VPN Firewall
Message 1 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: srx5308 lan wan rules with different external to internal ports

Hello don_daniel, 

I think you can use "Translate to Port number" in this scenario. You will add a service (ie. HTTPS using port 443) and use a different port number. 

Thanks,

Message 2 of 4
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi don_daniel, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,

Message 3 of 4
don_daniel
Tutor

my apologies for the late reply. I am on a business tryp and have no possibilities to check.. but from the content this might be the solution I was looking for..

will get back wit test results in about 10 days

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements