Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Access Denied on Genie Home Community Page

cbaddah
Aspirant

Access Denied on Genie Home Community Page

I am having issues with getting to Parental control using Genie App on IOS10. I get a "Unable to connect to internet" message. When I try to access support page on Netgear Community page https://community.netgear.com/t5/Genie/bd-p/home-genie I get "Access Denied" error message.

The only clue I can provide is that I have have new iphone with a fresh installation of the Genie App. Genie App on my previous iphone worked perfectly.

Model: Genie|Desktop Mobile and Product Setup Genie
Message 1 of 6

Re: Access Denied on Genie Home Community Page

Same here. Tried this?

https://netgear.opendns.com/sign_in.php

Message 2 of 6
cbaddah
Aspirant

Thanks Michael for the link. I can logging and do the changes I wanted to do using the IOS App.

Wondering how can i get parental control to work again on iPhone. It was wontking well on the previous phone before I upgraded.
Message 3 of 6

You should be able to use that link on the iPhone too. At least, that is my experience with the Android app. (I am too poor to be able to afford Apple's silly prices.) It is just a browser thing.

Have you also looked at the app for iStuff? The Android app gets you in there.

Message 4 of 6
cbaddah
Aspirant

Still no luck.

Can you please delete my devices from the server. If am happy to set them up again. Hopefully this will fix the problem.
Message 5 of 6

Can you please delete my devices from the server.

This is not the best place to seek direct support from Netgear. It is essentially a user-to-user self-support forum with some input from a handful of Netgear folk.

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7