Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R9000, which android app?

Retired_Member
Not applicable

R9000, which android app?

Ok, so I was planning on downloading the android app for my router (to better see who's connected etc) but there's like 10 netgear apps for mangning it..Which one are you suppose to use?? Lol because I don't feel like using them all..Also while I'm here, is there a way to disable NAT and DHCP for this thing??

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
William10a
Master

Re: R9000, which android app?

Disabling dhcp will leave the router without any ip address assignment feature great if your using the router as an access point but not as router since you will have problems with the ip addressing on your devices.

Genie app for the android would give the over all mix of features.

what are wanting to do with the router? 

Message 2 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Well I have an untangle UTM in front of my R9000, I have my R9000 in AP mode right now but it disables 90% of the featurs and funtion of the R9000 lol. I was thinking of just putting it back into router mode, the only issue is it would then double NAT and my Untangle does DHCP. So i'm wondering how you can disable DHCP and disable NAT on the R9000.

Message 3 of 4

@rathb18 wrote:

Ok, so I was planning on downloading the android app for my router (to better see who's connected etc) but there's like 10 netgear apps for mangning it..Which one are you suppose to use??

Depends on which app you mean. Android? Windows? iThing?

genie Landing Page | Apps | Discover | Home | NETGEAR

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7