× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: App Login Issue 5/25/18

BretD
Admin

App Login Issue 5/25/18

We are aware of an issue where some users are unable to login to their apps, or are losing connection to their apps. We are actively working on this issue. Please stay tuned for more information.

Message 1 of 20
Zachtim097
Aspirant

Firmware Update V1.1.0.68 update did not allow me to login using my login and password information after updating firmware yesterday.  Today I could login and check router settings for the firmware version number, but then it timed out and I could not check router settings again, getting an invalid password message, ame as yesterday.  I can still get access to routerlogin.com and check all router settings for any interval of time.

Model: R6220v2|AC1200 Smart WiFi Router with External Antennas
Message 2 of 20
Woolie
Aspirant

Receiving warnings of internet not fast enough and can’t sign in. My speeds are good so I assume it’s an Arlo issue

I can’t sign in
Message 3 of 20
Kiki1895
Aspirant

Why can’t I get into the app but it can notify me of movements? I just set this system up today and it was working fine all day until about two hours ago. This is not a good impression for a new customer.
Message 4 of 20
Porteam53
Aspirant

Not only I cannot log in to Arlo 2 website. I had to turn off the base because the alarm would go off. Please help me get logged on and to turn off the alarm. Kinda funny alarm will go off but I'm not even on the system.
Message 5 of 20
Sasdeb
Aspirant

With this problem being a major issue because I cannot connect to your arlo’s page. My security system is totally down.  I updated my operating system 11.3.1 for iPad and iPhone. I received an email request to change my password so I did that and an email stating that it was changed successfully. Now,  I am unable to connect my iPad Air using Safari to login to the netgear router. Please put and eta for the patch on the website. 

Message 6 of 20
Roosa
Guide

IMG_5595.jpg

All problems Solved.....

Message 7 of 20
welshie
Aspirant

I am unable to find my model, all i got is

Netgear Stora

Product Key : NGGC-QETZ-TVBA-DEAU

Serial : *2782027U002B0

Mac : C03F0E59CD78

2  Bay Unit.

Issue :

I have it connected via my bt hub, my tv recognises it and access to viewing files isnt an issue.

However my pc shows it visible in network but i am unable to access it.

Windows cannot access \\STORA. when run diagnosis, that doesnt me much help either, PLEASE PLEASE HELP, its doing my head in

Message 8 of 20
judiciar
Aspirant

Down for 4 days with no follow-up and we're expected to rely on your products for security?

Message 9 of 20
ppuhak
Aspirant

Trying to login to view cameras on an Amazon Fire tablet,  Received the message:   We're sorry, Arlo is unavailable.  Please try again later.

Can login on a PC and and an Iphone without any issues.    Tried to clear the cache, didn't work,  Then deleted the app entirely from the tablet and reinstalled.   I was able to log on for a minute and then received the message that I was off line.  Logged off and it sill getting the same message that Arlo is unavailable.

Model: VMB3000|Arlo Smart Home Security
Message 10 of 20
thegunny_usmc
Aspirant

Today I was unable to log in to my Arlo. As such, I decided to change my password as suggested by a recent Arlo Email. I clicked on "My Arlo" via my computer, and received the following response: arlo.netgear.com’s server IP address could not be found. I also tried to request a Password Reset from my Android App, and the response said that it could not find my email address or something to that effect. I understand that there are some technical problems being worked on, I just wanted to share my experience as I have No Access to My Cameras!!

Thank You in Advance for any Assistance You Might Provide!

Message 11 of 20
Mparadis
Aspirant

Have wow internet. Can’t log in to see alerts from iPhone app.
Message 12 of 20
Joecitgo
Initiate

I had the Arlo and have upgraded to the Arlo Pro 2 but can connect my phone to the base station. If I have my WiFi on it will not let me log into the Arlo app. If I turn my WiFi off I can get in but when I try to connect to the Base station it can’t find it. And one have any ideas. Just spent $1200.00 on this system and can hook it up.
Message 13 of 20
thegunny_usmc
Aspirant

Hey JoeCitgo - While you were not responding to my post, I did note that you mentioned turning off your Cell Phone WIFI. Tried it for my dilemma and, well..... it worked! Thanks Guy!!

Message 14 of 20
mylifesablast
Aspirant

Night Hawk app (ios) wont allow symbols within passwords although netgear genie app and router login does.

i have a support call open for the last 7 days and no response...this is pathetic, same with the security issue.. no response.

Yet today i get and email saying i havent respond, bloody disgraceful.

i think its time to move on to another provider...call us for more support, how you hide the number so no one can find it

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 15 of 20
Byrdman49
Aspirant

My $400 piece of merda, R9000, has **bleep** the bed more in my 5 days of ownership than my AirPort Extreme (RIP) did in 8 years!!!

Message 16 of 20
damefire
Aspirant

I updated the firmware from the app on my Iphone and it won't recognize my password.  I can still get on through my laptop.  Just replying to make sure I know when you respond.

Thanks.

Message 17 of 20
jamesarah
Aspirant

I updated firmware.  Now my computer and phone is not recognizing wifi signal.

wifi network name  Netgear 27

network key: elodicrabbit 139

pleasen help

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 18 of 20
Porteam53
Aspirant

Did you turn your router on and off? This helped fix my problem after i updated. Worth guving it a try. Hope it helps.
Message 19 of 20
LilBigfoot
Initiate

The Orbi App on my iphone 6 flipped to a registration screen asking me to sign in to manage my Orbi settings. I did successfully.  Instructions said they would sent me a confirmation email. None arrived. Said to try agin. No email arrived. Same result today. Now I can't get to my Orbi settings. What's up with this?

Message 20 of 20
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7