× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ask Us Anything About Orbi Pro WiFi System & Win an Orbi Pro!

BretD
Admin

Ask Us Anything About Orbi Pro WiFi System & Win an Orbi Pro!

Ask Me Anything and Win an Orbi Pro WiFi System for Small BusinessAsk Me Anything and Win an Orbi Pro WiFi System for Small BusinessWe have a hot new Orbi Pro WiFi System for Small Business up for grabs, and you can win it if you ask our NETGEAR experts a Question about Orbi Pro! *Posting now closed*. Click to see Orbi Pro answers and questions. Entry period ended 9/14/17.

*Update 9/14 - Entries for new questions is now over. Once a winner is picked, your questions will be moved from the AMA board to the Orbi Pro Discussion board. Thank you to everyone for participating.

*Update 9/19 - Congratulations to @wsukrauser! Winner of the Orbi Pro AmA and Giveaway Sweepstakes! Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck next time. We are currently giving away an Insight Management app "Network in a Box" for IT Pros day. Check it out!

Where should I mount my Orbi Pro? Orbi Pro install questions? Will Orbi Pro look amazing next to my dual boiler espresso machine?  We have a great Orbi Pro Tips, Tricks & Resources page that will give you some ideas of what to ask. We may even answer some of the best questions during a future live QA event!

Ready for Simple and Secure WiFi for your business? Preorder the Orbi Pro WiFi system for Small Business today! Now Available - Get the Orbi Pro!

-Good Luck - We look forward to answering your questions about Orbi Pro!

Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Message 1 of 8
Aarong50
Aspirant

So is the big difference between the pro and standard orbi that the 2.4 and 5 ghz channels are completely seperated?

Im looking for a mesh network like that..

Thanks

Message 2 of 8
snowbeepc
Aspirant

Will these units allow for satelle to satelle to router style connections? True mesh or just star mesh.

Message 3 of 8
csnemeth1
Initiate

Will the Orbi Pro satellites utilize an Ethernet backhaul?

Message 4 of 8
Corival
Aspirant

It would be nice if Sweepstakes were also available outside the US.

Message 5 of 8
BretD
Admin

@Corival wrote:

It would be nice if Sweepstakes were also available outside the US.

Agreed! We hope to add more countries to these kinds of giveaways soon. Due to tax laws and other rules and restrictions, it's tricky to manage.

Message 6 of 8
rajis
Guide

Will Orbi Pro have better content (parental) control options than Orbi?

Message 7 of 8
annashetty
Aspirant

Many thanks for sharing this very diverse opinion post where each expert has no doubt shared his best knowledge on the topic.

photoshop online  Putlocker

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7