× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ask me Anything about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender - Win an X6S!

BretD
Admin

Ask me Anything about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender - Win an X6S!

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AMANighthawk X6S Range Extender AMA

*UPDATE - 9/1 - We have extended the AmA until 9/7 12PM PST - Keep those great questions about the X6S Range Extender coming!

*UPDATED - 9/7 - The Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AmA is now over. Thank you for submitting all of your questions. Stay tuned to this thread as we pick a winning submission at random. 

*UPDATE 9/15 - A winner has been selected and contacted - We will announce who the lucky NETGEARian is soon.

The NETGEAR Community is hosting a four-day Ask Me Anything AMA for the Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Range Extender. The Nighthawk X6S has a lot of great, unique features, and we wanted to have some experts on deck to answer your burning questions about the Nighthawk X6S.  And best of all, at the end of the AMA period, we will be giving away a Nighthawk X6S Range Extender!

Before you go off and ask your questions, we would hope that you visit a few pages and learn about the Nighthawk X6S - Nighthawk X6S Range Extender EX8000 Detailed Product Information page.

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender Community Launch Article.

How to Ask a Question and Enter:

Submit Your Questions here (Submissions Ended): Be sure to choose the Label “AmA” and format your question's Subject: “X6S AmA – Your X6S Question Here?

Click Here to see AmA Questions that been submitted, and or answered. Be sure to Kudos and Comment on questions that you would like to see answered. Note: you cannot submit a question from that page. Submitting a question will enter you win a Nighthawk X6S

Are you excited about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender? Let us know by leaving a comment below. Please do not submit your AmA question in this thread, follow the instructions above.

We look forward to answering your questions about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender.

-Good Luck!

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AmA Official Rules page.

Message 1 of 7
BretD
Admin

Submit Your Questions here: Be sure to choose the Label “AmA” and format your question's Subject: “X6S AmA – Your X6S Question Here?” - For example "X6S AmA - Where should you place the X6S Range Extender"

Message 2 of 7
felixthecat13
Aspirant

My mom can control the room temperature by just telling the Nighthawk Do It, or, browser extension and see the proof. .... For me the overall size, responsiveness, and feel to monitor my parents. It's perfect 🙂
Message 3 of 7
The6cranker
Aspirant

Does it support beam forming?
Message 4 of 7
tllcll01
Aspirant

Is there really an X65 being given away?

If so, where or how do we enter?

@BretD wrote:

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AMANighthawk X6S Range Extender AMA

*UPDATE - 9/1 - We have extended the AmA until 9/7 12PM PST - Keep those great questions about the X6S Range Extender coming!

*Update - 9/7 - The Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AmA is now over. Thank you for submitting all of your questions. Stay tuned to this thread as we pick a winning submission at random. 

The NETGEAR Community is hosting a four-day Ask Me Anything AMA for the Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Range Extender. The Nighthawk X6S has a lot of great, unique features, and we wanted to have some experts on deck to answer your burning questions about the Nighthawk X6S.  And best of all, at the end of the AMA period, we will be giving away a Nighthawk X6S Range Extender!

Before you go off and ask your questions, we would hope that you visit a few pages and learn about the Nighthawk X6S - Nighthawk X6S Range Extender EX8000 Detailed Product Information page.

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender Community Launch Article.

How to Ask a Question and Enter:

Submit Your Questions here: Be sure to choose the Label “AmA” and format your question's Subject: “X6S AmA – Your X6S Question Here?

label-ama.png

Click Here to see AmA Questions that been submitted, and or answered. Be sure to Kudos and Comment on questions that you would like to see answered. Note: you cannot submit a question from that page. Submitting a question will enter you win a Nighthawk X6S

Are you excited about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender? Let us know by leaving a comment below. Please do not submit your AmA question in this thread, follow the instructions above.

We look forward to answering your questions about the Nighthawk X6S Range Extender.

-Good Luck!

Nighthawk X6S Range Extender AmA Official Rules page.

Message 5 of 7
NeilS
NETGEAR Expert

Yes, Beamforming is enabled by default

Message 6 of 7
locco811
Aspirant

Hy guys, i just bought a wifi router from netgear nighthawk x10. i have a wifi bt router 5 at the moment. i tried to conect the yellow cable which came with it. one in the new router and one in my computer i did conect to my new netgear wifi, as well i folow all the instructions nedded and still says that an ethernet cable is not connected. Pls can somebody help me thanks Daniel.

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7