× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: *Extended* - New NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway

BillYoung
Luminary

I am looking forward to winning either of these two products.  My router is about five years old, so it is time to upgrade.  If I don't win, I guess I'll have to go and buy a new Netgear product on my own.  I already have my eye on something, but I need money to get it.  Oh well.  Best of luck to everyone who has entered.

Model: R6300|Dual Band 11ac WiFi Router R6300
Message 126 of 165
Astrosrule
Aspirant

The Nighthawk x10 looks like a beast. I would love to get my hands on that bad boy. Thanks.

Message 127 of 165
ybroman
Aspirant

I'm excited about the new nighthawk. It will replace my older router and help with all of the devices we have at home, plus help my husband's job run smoother, he just started working from home and I have a YouTube channel
Message 128 of 165
rdriggs
Aspirant

Very Good

Message 129 of 165
Jayblaaa
Aspirant

Honestly I haven't used Netgear in a while, but I am having gigabit service installed tomorrow and had already been checking out the Nighthawk.
Message 130 of 165
pumpysmom
Aspirant

the smart wifi router looks great!

Message 131 of 165
nucleargrl
Aspirant

Love the Nighthawk Router. Would be great not to have to pay a fee to the internet company to use theirs!

Message 132 of 165
Momo2121
Aspirant

Would ve to win the Nighthawk Ad7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router my is shot

Message 133 of 165
L4dyh4wk73
Aspirant

I'm excited about this.  Hope I win.  With my house being a hardcore gaming home, our small wifi router, just cannot keep up with the demand.  Thanks for the opportunity!

Message 134 of 165
coressaclark
Aspirant

I'm excited about the Modem.  coressa.clark@att.net  

@BretD wrote:

nighthawk-x10-crop.png

We are giving away some awesome NETGEAR hardware just for checking out our new Community Pages! While you're at it, we hope you'll take our survey and tell us what you think. Or, just give our NETGEAR Community Relaunch thread some love.

Update: Entry period extended to Wednesday 07/26/2017, good luck!

Here's what we're giving away:

1x NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router

1x NETGEAR Orbi AC3000 RBK50

To enter: Simply login or register for the NETGEAR Community and leave a quick comment in this thread below. Let us know what prize you are excited about and how you would use it. Only one entry per person will be considered. If you enter more than once you may be disqualified. We will choose the winners on 07/25/2017 (Entry period extended to 07/26/2017!) by random chance. Winners will be contacted by an administrator of the NETGEAR Community.

Good Luck!Orbi RBK50Orbi RBK50

NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway Official Rules

Message 135 of 165
glr66
Tutor

I'm excited about the ORBI RBK50.  I have a large two story house and already own a NETGEAR R7800 which gives good wifi coverage but still does not reach the ends of my house on either floor.  I read about the ORBI on Windows Secrets and it sounded fantastic.  Pairing the ORBI with my Nighthawk AC7800 would really solve the problem for good.  Thank you

GLR66

Message 136 of 165
Guppy
Star

I am excited about the NETGEAR Orbi AC3000 RBK50.  Would use it to blanket the whole house (and the porch) with high-speed!  Smiley Very Happy

Edit: And I just logged in today to the Netgear forums the first time since what looks like around 2008 or so?  What a nice welcome-back.

Message 137 of 165
Nesie
Aspirant

Nighthawk AD7200: I am excited for some fast gaming action with it!

Message 138 of 165
Adamiller
Aspirant

The nighthawk is making me super excited but both would be awesome to have. If I won these I'm confident with all of our devices to connect we would have better connection and speed which would make my family happy. Thanks so much for this amazing opportunity! 

Message 139 of 165
Katie_2715
Aspirant

I would like either one- our internet sucks lol
Message 140 of 165
Rottenweiler
Tutor

Very cool. Trying to figure out everything about the new look forum. Netgear rules our home... Have tried the Orbi and would LOVE to add it to our setup. The AD7200 would be perfect for my parents. Gotta spread the Netgear love and all... paying Netgear forward.

Message 141 of 165
lyle_
Aspirant

I'm stoked about the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router! We will be getting gigabit fiber soon, and this rascal will let us take advantage of all that speed!

Message 142 of 165
sherini
Aspirant

I am excited about the Smart WiFi router because mine is awful! Thank you!!!!

Model: AC1450|802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit Smart WiFi router
Message 143 of 165
jliggy
Aspirant

Lordy lordy... I am so in need to replace my old netgear with this Smart Netgear R9000 X10. My current router is overloaded with 2x NAS serving as media server, file print, surveillance camera's, home automation lighting, and housing a off-site Rsync backup NAS for my colleage. Along with having two college aged kids home and all there smart devices. running 25 wireless devices, all ethernet fully populated and with a 6 port switch connected added on top of that!

Message 144 of 165

I would love to win the Netgear Orbi because I want to change my R7000, i wouldn’t mind if i’ll win the x10 router but for me the orbi it would be perfect 🙂
Message 145 of 165
jadecobain
Aspirant

I live in the middle of the woods and really need something that will work more affectivly. I would really like to win 

Model: AC1450|802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit Smart WiFi router
Message 146 of 165
StephenB
Guru

I'd love the Orbi - a nice upgrade to the RBR40 I'm using now. Smiley Wink

Message 147 of 165
johndcontest
Aspirant

I could really use an upgrade!! My streaming is suffering and it makes my kids cry out of shame and embarrassment (ok not really but sometimes I wanna cry). Come on Netgear, make it happen!! Thanks for the chance  😃

Message 148 of 165
OliviaGoesGrr
Aspirant

NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router Is the one Id like to win, as a PC gamer, Im always looking for the fastest speed to game on!

Message 149 of 165
Lavish_dream
Aspirant

Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router would be a great addition to my little family. We bought our first 4k TV last year, with Comcast Xfinity service. Our apartment is pretty big, with three beds/two and a half baths. The router we use now is ok, but not great. Signals jam, and slows/buffers because everyone is on it. I have three children playing video games, including myself streaming media. Heaven forbid we have guests, lol. The Nighthawk looks very promising. Thank you for the opportunity.
Message 150 of 165
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7