× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: *Extended* - New NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway

cheryllshubert
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200 seems like an awesome router!!  Mine is so old and I feel like the internet is always going in and out.  My three year old doesn't understand and gets so upset.  So excited for this chance!! Thank you so much!!! xoxo

Message 151 of 165
crystlfrey
Aspirant

im most excited about the ad7200 smart wifi router. i would use this in my home sense i just started the cord cutting family. we rely on our wifi everyday because we use it for everything.  so this is why im most excited about it.

Message 152 of 165
krgogunn
Aspirant

So  needed for the house as more and more wifi devices need to be able to connect up NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router

Message 153 of 165
Blondie9221
Aspirant

I'm most excited about the NETGEAR Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router. My current router is so old and outdated. This would step up my game so much! 

Message 154 of 165
scornwell
Apprentice

I'm most excited about the Nighthawk AD7200 Smart WiFi Router! This would become the centerpiece of my gaming and streaming setup, with Nvidia GameStream streaming in glorious 4K from a back room PC to a Nvidia Shield Android TV box connected to my living room TV. 

Message 155 of 165
NeganTwd2017
Aspirant

I would love the Nighthawk X10 to replace my Netgear N600. I recently have new additions to my household and the N600 just doesn’t cut it with multiple devices that these teenagers use. I would definitely hear less whining from the kids about the Wifi dropping out!
Message 156 of 165
ncjetz
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200 would be a great replacement for my (rented) router, and help my family get better coverage throughout our home.

Message 157 of 165
slompochomp
Guide

Love Netgear products Smiley Happy

Message 158 of 165
DJconner
Aspirant

Message 159 of 165
DJconner
Aspirant

The Nighthawk AD7200 would be an awesome upgrade to my router and would help set up a plex server and the Orbi would be awesome in making sure my whole house has great wireless!
Message 160 of 165
burtonmd90
Aspirant

I am excited about the Nighthawk AD7200. My brother just purchased a new home and this would be the perfect gift for him, because I have heard that this is practically the best router out there.

Message 161 of 165
sclm
Aspirant

回复: *Extended* - New NETGEAR Community Relaunch Hardware Giveaway

前面用的3400,现在换成7800,的确是非常稳定强大。

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 162 of 165
smithdw2026
Aspirant

I would love to have the Nighthawk to replace the ancient router that I am using right now. The Night hawk would ba a major upgrade from this one and be able to work without any problems with all of our wireless and wired devices.

Message 163 of 165
BretD
Admin

Update 7/26: New entries are now closed.  We will announce the winners soon. Please visit the AMA - Ask Us Anything about NETGEAR ReadyNAS for a chance to win a ReadyNAS 214. Good luck!

Message 164 of 165
BretD
Admin

Message 165 of 165
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7