× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Switch it up and go Faster! Win a Nighthawk S8000 Switch

wildchilde
Tutor

This would definitely be used!  With everything and everyone needing wifi this would be awesome!

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 26 of 45
kmotala
Aspirant

One for me because my LAN laggy!!

Message 27 of 45
mas9973
Tutor

I would use it with my R8000 Nighthawk Router. I have many heavy users on my network!

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 28 of 45
ringlord
Apprentice

Good luck to all lawful citizens or permanent residents of the United States!

Message 29 of 45
Rockchalk95
Aspirant

I have a family of 6. We are totally connected with 22 devices connected right now. The challenge we face now is that our church is growing and we have a group of about 30 meet in our house. We stream the sermon via YouTube live. With additional devices connected to our network and the stream buffers every once and a while. Hopefully this device could make it a smooth experience.
Message 30 of 45
evidesmedt
Initiate

i would like this S8000 to use for connecting my devices in my new app. i have no other routers or switches and i will need to connect my pc, mede8er box and ps4 for school , gaming and free time. it will be the first time to leave home and this would be a welcoming gift as i will spend much on moving out for the first time. good luck to everyone !

Message 31 of 45
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I would use it for gaming and 4K streaming, media content. After all its a switch with nighthawk on it. I would also benchmark it to make sure all the hype was real. Regards
Message 32 of 45
Retired_Member
Not applicable

For replace my old switch, and manage my network 🙂 with my R7000, EX7000, R316 and ULTRA6, and complete my Netgear products !

Message 33 of 45
Wolfangovich
Aspirant

Where would I use the S8000, in my home network of course, where I have the R9000. It would be a match made in heaven

Message 34 of 45
toddcox2002
Aspirant

Absolutely would go in the tech room in the house to solve the wifi issues within the household! Weak gateway provided by my ISP just doesn't get the job done!

Message 35 of 45
itskamel
Tutor

I would love to have this. It would go great with the rest of my netgear products. 🙂

Message 36 of 45
Nandan
Aspirant

Hey I really would love this nighthawk s8000 cause many people I know own this. I would love this router to put it in my new house which is the first real property I own. My old router isn’t capably to hold the capacity of this house and this would be perfect! 🙂
Message 37 of 45
cgartner54
Initiate

We're bringing on a new server at the main office of my construction management company and our Netgear X6S wireless router is out of available ethernet ports.  We regularly transmit, receive and share files that exceed over 1GB in size among project team members.  The speed of the Nighthawk S8000 switch will keep data flowing as quickly as possible through our network.  This would be a nice piece of equipment to win!

Message 38 of 45
PatDaddy
Aspirant

I would use an s8000 inline with my smart router to make sure PlayStation and wired network get optimized performance
Model: R7500v2|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi
Message 39 of 45
Robb5001
Initiate

This would replace my old switch that's connected to my new r7800. I currently have two PC's, two PS4's, two smart TV's, and a NAS connected to this old switch that sometimes has latency issues when multiple devices are being used. I hope this new switch would solve my latency issues.

Message 40 of 45
b1223d
Aspirant

would finally set up a full wired network for my basement entertainment

Message 41 of 45
bripab007
Tutor

I would use this to help extend my home network, making the internet better for the family.

Message 42 of 45
luismi74
Aspirant

I will definately use this for the good of the RPG games! And of course my favorite MOBA: LoL

Hope I Win it  

Model: R7500|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi Router
Message 43 of 45
dirty_elf
Aspirant

I would use this switch in my server/networking closet in the office I am outfitting in my newly purchased home!

Model: R7500v2|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi
Message 44 of 45
BretD
Admin

Congratulations to @Robb5001 Enjoy your Nighthawk S8000 Switch!

Message 45 of 45
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7