× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: We're Welcoming Meural To The NETGEAR Family With a Meural Canvas Giveaway!

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We're Welcoming Meural To The NETGEAR Family With a Meural Canvas Giveaway!

meural_Artboard 3_community.jpg
With the exciting news of NETGEAR acquiring Meural, we wanted to celebrate by giving away a Meural Canvas to one lucky winner! By having Meural join the NETGEAR family, Meural’s mission of bringing you the joy of art will be accelerated by a trusted parent company and market leader with over 20 years of experience delivering innovative products and powerful Wi-Fi connectivity to smart homes and businesses all over the world. Some things you can expect are:

• NEW innovative products and features
  • NEW content partners
  • NEW retail locations
  • Exceptional Wi-Fi connectivity
  • Expanded global presence for Meural

To learn more about Meural, please visit www.meural.com

To enter our Meural Canvas giveaway, complete any of the actions below:

Are you excited for “Meural, Powered by NETGEAR”? If you were to win, what would be the first piece of art you would put on your Meural Canvas? Tell us below!

Message 1 of 3
FionaPervan
Initiate

The first piece of art I would put on my Meural, Powered by NETGEAR would be the Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I by Gustav Klimt.  This is because after seeing the movie “Woman In Gold” & learning how the arbitration panel eventually awarded Maria Altmann ownership of the painting, it now hangs in Ronald Lauder’s Neue Galerie in New York, the same city where Meural Co-Founders Vladimir Vukicevic and Jerry Hu, met at NYU.

Message 2 of 3
Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@FionaPervan wrote:

The first piece of art I would put on my Meural, Powered by NETGEAR would be the Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I by Gustav Klimt.  This is because after seeing the movie “Woman In Gold” & learning how the arbitration panel eventually awarded Maria Altmann ownership of the painting, it now hangs in Ronald Lauder’s Neue Galerie in New York, the same city where Meural Co-Founders Vladimir Vukicevic and Jerry Hu, met at NYU.

Thanks for sharing that back story! Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7