× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Announcements

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
Top Contributors

Changing Alert messages WAC720

Dear,

I would like to raise 3 future request regarding WAC720 alert messages. 

1. I would like to change the subject of a allert message. The subject is now like: 

Host: "" IP: "" List of Alarm with Severity "Major" Reported in Last 5 min

It would be great to change this is something else, its not clear for us what the problem is when i see this subject. Can we change it in something like: Major error reported on AP"", AP Down in the last 5 min. 

2. We would like to see the error message in plaine text in a email. We are unable to read te error message on our smartphone and in we need to save a txt file on our laptop to see what is wrong. This takes to much time. Is it possible to get the attachement as plain text in the mail?

3. We would like to change the priorities for each error. For me it is very important to know when a AP is down, so i would like to put that kind of errors in a major prio, but i dont want to get a messages when a AP discovers their are bad envirements. So we would like to change the errors prioritys. 

1 Comment
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi RonBcom,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Thanks for posting.  Your feature requests about the WAC720 alert messages will be subject for review and assessment of the development team.  

Let me inform you that the more kudos given by community members to this feature request will help as the development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos and might be considered.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team