× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Announcements

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
Top Contributors
0 Kudos

Gibabit Router with bandwidth control, logging features, startpage (to accecpt terms of conditions)

I am looking for a router which I will use in a hotel environment. We have a 200MBit connection, so it shouldn't be a 100MBit router.

We want to connect several (~5) wifi access points to provide Internet to our guests. Every guest has to accept our terms of condition before he can use the Internet. Every connection should be logged within a logfile with date, time and the MAC addresses. Furthermore we want to limit the bandwidth of every device (for instance 3Mbit)

Do you have a router which fits this requirements?

2 Comments
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello madmoses, 

Welcome to the community! 

Our new routers support 250Mbps up to  924Mbps connection. For the landing page, you may have to use a wireless controller for that. I don't believe we have a device that has all of the requirements that you need. You may have to get multiple devices for this setup to be achieved. 

Thanks, 

JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi madmoses,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks,