× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Announcements

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
Top Contributors

Orbi app compatibility with SXR80

Hello, I am using the Orbi app for iOS to manage my Orbi Pro SRR60 routers. I've upgraded to the Orbi Pro SXR80 but when I try to used the app to manage it, it displays WiFi not detected. It appears that the app is not compatible with the SRX80 even though it works with the SRK60. (Confirmed via a support case).

I also use the Insight app to manage the router but it's missing a couple features I find helpful in the Orbi app. The main reason I'm looking to use the Orbi app is the network map feature which lists which devices are connected to the router and satellite(s). It is possible to see if a device is connected to the router or satellite by clicking on the device using Insight. However, I have many devices on my network so I have to scroll through each device to determine if it's connected to the router or satellite. With the Orbi app I can select either the router or satellites and see all the connected devices. This helps me to troubleshoot issues by trying to isolate where specific devices are connected.

I guess what I'm requesting is either support for a network map using the Insight app or add support for SXR80 to the Orbi app.