× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Announcements

Polls
What is your Experience with NETGEAR Insight cloud management?
Top Contributors

SRX5308 support for ipv6 for WAN load balancing mode

I currently use the SRX5308 in WAN load balancing mode so that I can use all the bandwidth that I pay for rather than have one connection in standby. With load balancing mode, it seems that it is not possible to use the SRX5308 with ipv6, not even on a single WAN interface. It would be good to see the SRX5308 support ipv6 in the future on one or more WAN interfaces with load balancing enabled.

2 Comments
billye
Novice
I must soon move our system (currently SRX5308) to a IPv6 capable router with load balancing. Is there any plan to add IPv6 capabilities to the load balancing mode of the SRX5308? Thank you
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello billye, 

Welcome to the community! 

I did not see any plans for adding IPv6 for load balancing mode on firmware versions yet. You see, this is based on the number of users that are using the model with IPv6. What you can do is to post a request on our Idea Exchange Board. The more likes/UP/Kudos the request gets, the more it is likely to be implemented. 

Thanks,