Security feature: email me when any config changes are made
Under Administration/Logs, below is the current menu of notifications (7960 Nighthawk). I would like to see "Configuration Changes" (whether admin password change, etc. or *any* other commited config change) trigger an email notification, and I would like this to be "immediate notification" as well as added to log.
Include in Log
- Attempted access to allowed sites (??Huh??)
- Attempted access to blocked sites and services
- Connections to the Web-based interface of this Router
- Router operation (startup, get time etc)
- Known DoS attacks and Port Scans
- Port Forwarding / Port Triggering
- Wireless access
- Automatic Internet connection reset
- Turn off wireless signal by schedule
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.