× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GS752tpv2 disconnecting from Insight and unavailable via IP

jkenny1408
Follower

GS752tpv2 disconnecting from Insight and unavailable via IP

We are having an issue with a Netgear GS752TPv2 switch.  Basically it works, but disconnects from Insight and also not be available directly on the network thru the IP address.  The only option we have is to unplug and re-plug the unit in for it to be accessable again.  Once we do this, it becomes available to access in Insight and via the ip address for less than a day before is shows disconnected in Insight again and can no longer be accessed from the IP address.  

This is not a real big deal as there is not much we need to change or monitor on the switch on a day to day basis, but we continue to receive error messages from Insight regarding the switch being unavailable.   

The other issue I have is after the unit comes back from being rebooted and I can access via IP address and Insight, I try to login via the IP address using the Insight manged password and it says it is an invalid password.  So i cant get to the logs to see why it is going offline.  

Any suggestions? 

Model: GS752TPv2|48-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 SFP Ports (380W)
Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: GS752tpv2 disconnecting from Insight and unavailable via IP

@jkenny1408,

Coming from the NETGEAR Support Team, I found out that you got a support ticket which exaclty describes your concern.  The NETGEAR Support Expert asked for the logs but there was no response from you even after several follow-ups.  It would be best that you open a new support ticket here and make sure to upload the logs requested that is needed for further investigation.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements