× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to setup proper LAG between GC728x and X10

primus1701
Aspirant

How to setup proper LAG between GC728x and X10

Hi can somebody help my setting the LAG between my Netgear Router X10 and new GC728x ? I try use the LACP on the switch and router, but sometimes on the switch one of the lag ports is down. With my old Netgear GS724T v3 was the setting flawlees

Thx

Model: GC728X| Insight Managed 28-port Smart Cloud Switches
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @primus1701,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

What is the current firmware version of the GC728X switch?  If ever it is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to upgrade the firmware.  The latest firmware version is v1.0.4.10 and you can download it here.  Be sure to perform a factory reset on the GC728x switch after upgrading the firmware then reconfigure the settings from scratch.  Then, observe if same problem occurs.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @primus1701,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

What is the current firmware version of the GC728X switch?  If ever it is not yet the latest version, I suggest you to upgrade the firmware.  The latest firmware version is v1.0.4.10 and you can download it here.  Be sure to perform a factory reset on the GC728x switch after upgrading the firmware then reconfigure the settings from scratch.  Then, observe if same problem occurs.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
primus1701
Aspirant

Fw upgread done

Factory Reset done

the problem is gone.

Thx

Message 3 of 3