× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Tried to register my swithc product but it says the seriel number is already registered

RonB88
Aspirant

Tried to register my swithc product but it says the seriel number is already registered

Hi,

I tried to register my product (GC752XP) on my myNETGEAR account registration form, but it says the seriel number is already registered to another customer.... Can someone from Netgear help me with this?

Thanks

Model: GC752XP| Insight Managed 52-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Cloud Switch with 2 SFP and 2 SFP+ 10G Fiber Ports
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Tried to register my swithc product but it says the seriel number is already registered

Hi @RonB88,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly send an e-mail to Customer Service: customer.service@netgear.com and be sure to follow the format below: 

Subject Title: Product Registration – Existing Registered

Provide the following details in the body of your e-mail:

a. Exact Serial Number and Model Number of your NETGEAR device

b. The e-mail address you are using on your MyNETGEAR Account

c. Attached the Proof of Purchase or Sales Invoice of the NETGEAR device you bought 

d. Provide a brief description of the issue you encountered

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

@Christian_R @ChristineT  please

Message 2 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @RonB88,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Kindly send an e-mail to Customer Service: customer.service@netgear.com and be sure to follow the format below: 

Subject Title: Product Registration – Existing Registered

Provide the following details in the body of your e-mail:

a. Exact Serial Number and Model Number of your NETGEAR device

b. The e-mail address you are using on your MyNETGEAR Account

c. Attached the Proof of Purchase or Sales Invoice of the NETGEAR device you bought 

d. Provide a brief description of the issue you encountered

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 5
RonB88
Aspirant

Thanks - I've just sent the email

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @RonB88,

Just following up on this.  I believe your concern has been resolved by now. 

If ever you do not have further concerns about registration of NETGEAR devices, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements