Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

HARD BUNDLE LICENSE EXPIRATION

LibTech009
Aspirant

HARD BUNDLE LICENSE EXPIRATION

I had previously removed one (1) device from my network and recently added it back with the only difference besides it's physical location on the network being the Device Name.  Since doing so I have recieved emails about the imminent expiration of "free with purchase" device credit yet the Insight Cloud Portal shows my Device Credit Package isn't due to expire for another year.  Is this some default mode bug that can't recognize a registered device that was relocated after a short period of disuse?   Will the emails stop after the expirion date mentioned? Why can't Insight recognize the device has been allocated a credit?  Why am I not getting this sort of notification for all the devices on my network since they were purchased at the same time? 

Device Credits

Insight Devices

Available Credits

Feb 12, 2023 07:00 p.m.

10Active
Message 1 of 6
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Re: HARD BUNDLE LICENSE EXPIRATION

Hello,

Few questions:

-Is the Insight account Premium or Pro?
-Was the device removed from an Insight location and added to a different location? or the same location?

-What is the device question that was removed/re-added? 

Message 2 of 6
LibTech009
Aspirant

Premium

Same Location

GC108P
Message 3 of 6
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Hello,

If you can, can you enable technical support mode on the top right of your Insight account page. After enabling, can you send me a private message with the Insight account email in use. I can take a look at the account and see what the issue is.

Message 4 of 6
Warrender
Aspirant

Does anyone know how I can apply premium device credits purchased to my devices? I could not find anything under device management.

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Insight Pro licenses can be allocated by organization on the top level on https://insight.netgear.com/#/organization/dashboard using the (:) Menu -> Allocate Credits

Insight Premium subscriptions are managed on the Premium account https://insight.netgear.com/#/accountManagement/subScriptions 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements