Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Introducing Insight Pro - NETGEAR Insight for Resellers

skazi
NETGEAR Expert

Introducing Insight Pro - NETGEAR Insight for Resellers

Screenshots of NETGEAR Insight Pro for Desktop and MobileScreenshots of NETGEAR Insight Pro for Desktop and MobileI'm thrilled to announce the launch of Insight Pro, the latest addition to the Insight cloud-based device and network managed solution. Insight Pro will be sold exclusively through the NETGEAR Distribution channel. Our commitment is to you, our reseller partners, and with Insight Pro, we're providing our partners a remote management platform you can build your services business on at a price point that leaves a lot of head-room for your profitability.

Insight Pro has a number of unique capabilities:

• Multi-Tenancy/Multi-Account framework
    • Supports multiple customer organizations in one Insight Pro account even if your customers have multiple locations
    • Multi-Tenancy for customer data privacy and partitioning
  • Centrally monitor and manage across all your customers and their networks
  • Multi-User Roles
    • Role-based access rights and view
    • Includes Customer/Owner Role
  • Access through the Cloud Portal or mobile app

With Insight Pro, a VAR or MSP can:

• Deliver End-to-end service device and network management services
    • Registration, setup/configs, remote monitoring, firmware management, support escalation
  • Divide workload across multiple customer networks
    • Multiple user roles role and rights assignment
  • Build a profitable recurring revenue Services business
    • Leverage Insight’s low TCO
  • Scale your business on Insight’s cloud-based platform
    • Easy to add customers and grow

And of course Insight Pro, like Insight Basic and Insight Premium, supports a portfolio of Insight switches, access points and ReadyNAS NAS Storage devices.

Insight is available through the NETGEAR Distribution. For additional information, check out our NETGEAR Partner Portal Powershift.

Shaheen Kazi

Insight Product Line Management

Message 1 of 3
jon_kelly
Aspirant

insight UNRELIABLE REGISTRATIONS

I'd love to be wrong, but I've got over a dozen Insight able devices, WAP's, routers, switches, etc.  I can get them to connect, with little to no issue.  But, the first actuall connection, which you need to configure, that's like pulling teeth, very, very hit and mis. 

At least 2/3's of the equipment I setup, using Insight, shows up as disconnected.  YES, IT IS WORKING, but if I can't look at the management screen and see that, makes the whole Insight concept worthless, better off continuing the user of nagios.

You got white paper, or notes that will allow us to correct that, great, if not, please don't talk to us MSP, it's currently a curse, not a tool.

By the way, 80 percent of the switches, and NAS gear we sell, Netgear.  I use Cisco and Zyxel when I can't match what I need with Netgear.

Model: WAC720|2x2 Wireless-AC Access Points
Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: insight UNRELIABLE REGISTRATIONS

Since the Insight Beta times, a good part of my home SOHO/SMB style environment is linked to the Netgear Insight cloud: GC510PP, GC728X, up to four WAC510, up to four WAC505, RN516, RN628X. Leaving away the ReadyNAS connections which seem to be bouncing from all few days, all GC and WAC are linked rock-solid, and the management is available (the Insight Web portal initial load does seem to take forever - nobody ever cared, despite all promises). In the peak tims, these were about 15 devices, currently eight.

Have started with the Insight Pro VAR-environment these days, one Organisation, with one Location to start with - leaving alone that typing the serial numbers was a major pain - at least no problems with the few devices originally registered for warranty to my private MyNetgear account. Said that, set-up two GC110P, GC728X, and three WAC505 within a few minutes (started with the "core" switch followed by the other switch, then the WAC) on Saturday, and the Insight Pro cloud links look rock solid.

Curiosity question: You talk of routers, already have Insight Instant VPN Routers (BR500) in place?

All your problem does read more like an Internet router or connectivity issue. When reading about connection losses - what kind of router is in place, any limitations in the number of NAT entries, probably recycling of NAT sessions, ...? 

Regards,

-Kurt.

PS. And no, for my part, I am not interested in whatever KB or white papers. Things have just to run reliably and rock solid - I'm a simple mind. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements