Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

New Insight Report Features Wrecked Default E-Mail Report

schumaku
Guru

New Insight Report Features Wrecked Default E-Mail Report

E-mail with the default report (configured before the new report features were added) comes with plenty of undefined variables:

===

Dear Customer,

Attached is the ${type} report generated for your Insight organization, [Edited].

Sincerely,

The NETGEAR Insight Team

You are receiving this email because your Insight administrator, ${admin}, asked us to send you regular reports on the health and performance of your Insight network.

To stop receiving these reports, contact ${admin}. Administrators, you can change report settings in the Insight Cloud Portal under Settings > Policy.

©2018 NETGEAR, Inc. NETGEAR, the NETGEAR logo and NETGEAR Insight are trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. 350 E. Plumeria Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA.

Do not reply to this message. This message is automatically generated.
===

Message 1 of 3
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Re: New Insight Report Features Wrecked Default E-Mail Report

Hello,

I can verify this is how the report is displayed on my side as well. I can open an issue with engineering on this one to have them look at it.

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: New Insight Report Features Wrecked Default E-Mail Report

One day I will understand why "deveopers" are hardcoding (C) year - what is so difficult using a varibale, or a variable string (${fromyear} to ${currentyear}). But wait, there would be more undefined variables in the overdesigned email.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements