Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WAC10 auto delete from Insight

Tormond
Aspirant

WAC10 auto delete from Insight

I am in the process of rolling out ~350 WAC510 APs on an Insight Pro account. Every time I add an access point into insight it immediatly deletes it (and puts it back as "unclaimed") and I have to go back in and do it again. This happens EVERY time. It just started this when they added the WAC510 to the "free year of insight". I have 350 licenses for insight already so the "free" ones show up on my account in an odd way. Any clue why this does this? having to add them all twice is frustrating at best. It also seems to have issues with renaming them from the default "NetgearMAC#" nomenclature. I have to rename them 2-3 times pretty often to get it to "stick"

PS Once I go in and "claim" it again it stays where I put it. Just not the initial time 

Model: WAC510 Insight Managed Access Point
Message 1 of 4
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Re: WAC10 auto delete from Insight

Hi @Tormond 

Could you please send me the serial number of the devices? Please send me via PM. Our team is working actively on this issue.

Thank you,

Raghu

Message 2 of 4
Tormond
Aspirant

How many would you like? I have ~300 of them. Do you want ones I have already added or ones that I haven't done yet?

@RaghuHR wrote:

Hi @Tormond 

Could you please send me the serial number of the devices? Please send me via PM. Our team is working actively on this issue.

Thank you,

Raghu

Message 3 of 4
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @Tormond 

We need serial number of the device which you are facing the issue. Send me via PM.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements