× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

4300 Series Web and Cloud Management

Galcomm
Aspirant

4300 Series Web and Cloud Management

Hi Everyone,

I have a number of these M4300 series switches (12x12F) that are being used for multiple functions including aggregation and distribution to small server farms. Whilst the supplied web interface is 'okay' - my colleague has just purchased some switches and wireless access points that are Netgear Insight cloud managed -- does anyone know how I could 'cloud' enable the 4300 switches please? or is it a future product release that I have to wait for?

Thx

Garth

Model: XSM4324S | M4300-12X12FStackable Managed Switch with 24x10G including 12x10GBASE-T and 12xSFP+ Layer 3
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Re: 4300 Series Web and Cloud Management

Hi @Galcomm 

Thank you for your question.

M4300 switches aren't Insight / Cloud Managed for now. Instead, you can use NMS300 for monitoring purpose (and can use NMS300 web page from anywhere in your network). 

Never say never, maybe one day,  the M4300 switches will be cloud-based. But this not a committed feature in the roadmap at this point. 

I hope this helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @Galcomm 

Thank you for your question.

M4300 switches aren't Insight / Cloud Managed for now. Instead, you can use NMS300 for monitoring purpose (and can use NMS300 web page from anywhere in your network). 

Never say never, maybe one day,  the M4300 switches will be cloud-based. But this not a committed feature in the roadmap at this point. 

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
Galcomm
Aspirant

Many thanks for the quick reply - I will stick to using NMS.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements