× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Certificate of Volatility

jsherry
Follower

Certificate of Volatility

I need a certificate of volatility fo the Netgear Prosafe M5300-28G-POE+.  It seems that these are only available by requesting support and being provided a temp URL for download.

Why isn't this provided w/ the documentation otherwise available online (like user manual)?  It seems like it'd be a lot less work for those servicing these requests.

Thanks for the help.

Model: M5300-28GF3 (GSM7328FSv2)|ProSAFE 24F+4 Layer 3 Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Certificate of Volatility

@jsherry,

Here is the letter of volatility for M5300-28G-POE+(GSM7228PSv1h2). No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi jsherry,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I already requested for the letter of volatility of M5300-28G-POE+. I'll let you know once I got it.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@jsherry,

Here is the letter of volatility for M5300-28G-POE+(GSM7228PSv1h2). No password needed and the link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements