× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does Netgear managed switch support putty ssh with auto command file

VincentKhoo
Aspirant

Does Netgear managed switch support putty ssh with auto command file

Hi,

i am running a system to have different bat file command to run putty with ssh, example like : putty.exe -ssh user@switch-ip -pw password -m C:\temp\commands.txt, the purpose is that I need to change vlan port upon request automatically.  Does Netgear managed switch support this function?

Thank you

Vincent

Model: M4100-26G (GSM7224v2h2)|ProSafe 26 ports gigabit fully managed L2 switch
Message 1 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Does Netgear managed switch support putty ssh with auto command file

Hi VincentKhoo,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I did inquire your case and as per our engineering team, this function is not supported in our switches.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Does Netgear managed switch support putty ssh with auto command file

I would like to have a follow up on the thread that you posted. Please let us know if everything is ok now or you still need further assistance.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements