× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Go NoGo for implementing features + timeframe if Go

Midaz
Apprentice

Go NoGo for implementing features + timeframe if Go

Hello, I would like to know how we can receive some feedback about feature requests that has been made.

Has posted some ideas over in idea exchange for business but there is now feedback whether things are

going to be included in next firmware or not neither any timeframe given.

I would be happy to receive some feedback so I know they are working on it or not

so I can move on and look for other alternatives/brands instead.

kindly

Peter

Model: GS105E|5 ports ProSafe Unmanaged Plus switch,GS105Ev2|ProSafe Plus 5 ports switch,GS108E|8 ports ProSafe Plus switch,GS108Ev2|8 ports ProSafe Plus switch,GS108Ev3|ProSafe 8 ports Gigabit Plus switch
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Midaz,

I believe this post is related on your post here.  Kindly read my response to it.

You may also want to open an online case with NETGEAR Support at anytime about your concern and NETGEAR Support Team would be able to escalate it as feature request.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Midaz,

I believe this post is related on your post here.  Kindly read my response to it.

You may also want to open an online case with NETGEAR Support at anytime about your concern and NETGEAR Support Team would be able to escalate it as feature request.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Midaz
Apprentice

Ok thanks DaneA, yes I posted in the exchange forum so it will have to do

and lets hope and engineer reads it and implements it secretly for the next firmware release

without telling the boss or board of directors 🙂

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements