× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Idea/Bug report 2002376 marked as spam

toku99
Aspirant

Idea/Bug report 2002376 marked as spam

Hi,

this isn’t really a question for the community but I see no other way to contact Netgear’s support:

A few days ago I created a new idea/bug report: community.netgear.com t5 Idea-Exchange-For-Business Possible-Bug-NSDP-running-amok idi-p 2002376. The next day I found that it was marked as spam. (Funnily I earned the “1 Topic Created badge” nevertheless.) I tried to “unmark” it yesterday by sending a message via the “Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report” link but nobody responded, and the idea is still marked as spam.

Could someone from the board admistrators please take a look at this? Why was my idea classified as spam in the first place?

Thank you for your help.

Tobias

Model: XS716T|16-Port 10-Gigabit Copper Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 Copper/SFP+ Combo Ports
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Idea/Bug report 2002376 marked as spam

@toku99,

Your post has been removed from Spam few hours ago.  It might be the logs you posted that might have been detected that is why your post was automatically moved to Spam.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

@BretD please.

Hallo Tobias,

Could have many reasons, probably a combination of varous indications (IP, content, external URLs, ... ) whatever.

Better open some dedicated thread on the Smart Managed Pro/Plus comunity section.

Regards

-Kurt

Message 2 of 5
toku99
Aspirant

@schumaku wrote:
 please. 

Hallo Tobias,

Could have many reasons, probably a combination of varous indications (IP, content, external URLs, ... ) whatever.

Better open some dedicated thread on the Smart Managed Pro/Plus comunity section.

Regards

-Kurt

Hi Kurt,

strange that I didn’t see that there’s a forum dedicated to Pro switches, but anyway, someone (BratD?) has already removed the spam label, so that has been solved. Now I can hope (again) that someone might actually read it 😃

Thanks,

Tobias

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Tobias,

The feature request section is poor for discussions - as by far to much restricted.

All non-consumer/home switch sections start here https://community.netgear.com/t5/Switches/ct-p/business-switches

-Kurt

Message 4 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@toku99,

Your post has been removed from Spam few hours ago.  It might be the logs you posted that might have been detected that is why your post was automatically moved to Spam.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements