Antworten

Link two M4250 via SFP and use the same profile on every port

Alexander78
Aspirant

Link two M4250 via SFP and use the same profile on every port

I want to link two M4250 via SFP and use the same profile (NDI) on every port. I preconfigured both switches before connecting them together via SFP with the same profile on every port. One switch is configured as "DHCP master", the other switch is configured as "DHCP slave". But as soon I link the boh switches via SFP, the port with the SFP changes from an "NDI Port" to a "Data port". Will both switches work anyway as "one big switch bond" with the same profile (NDI) on any port?

Nachricht 1 von 2
TilmanS
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Link two M4250 via SFP and use the same profile on every port

Hello @Alexander78,

Thank you for contacting the German NETGEAR Community.

We would like to ask for your understanding that we are only able to offer our support in this particular language. This is to ensure that all members of NETGEAR's respective language forums can follow the discussions and contribute equally.

Therefore, we would like to encourage you to either rephrase your question in a translated version under the same thread or visit the English-speaking section of our community if you prefer an interaction in English.

Please click the following link to be forwarded: https://community.netgear.com/t5/English/ct-p/English

Please do not hesitate to contact us again with any other questions or concerns. We are happy to help.

Best regards,

TilmanS
NETGEAR Community

Nachricht 2 von 2
Autoren, für die die meisten Kudos vergeben wurden
Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 1 Antwort
  • 460 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung