× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: M5300 oneway VLAN Routing

autoitaus
Tutor

I managed to add this using the GUI and attached it to the VLAN in question however the PC on 192.168.19.1 can still access 192.168.1.1

aaaaa.jpg

Message 26 of 27
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@autoitaus,

Step 5 on Page 224 says:

(Netgear Switch) (Config)#access-list 101 deny tcp any flag +syn -ack

Switch says:

(2920-Stack) (Config)#access-list 101 deny tcp any flag +syn -ack
                                                                                                  ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

So, in other words, the manual has the incorrect syntax. Even if it did work, though, the next step binds to a Port, rather than a VLAN.

Thank you for pointing this out.  I will report this to the appropriate personnel to check on this.

I managed to add this using the GUI and attached it to the VLAN in question however the PC on 192.168.19.1 can still access 192.168.1.1   aaaaa.jpg

With regard to this, I do not have any suggestions as of now.  I have already inquired your concern to the NETGEAR Support Team as well as with the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  I know that you do not have a support contract, however, you may want to consider having it for further investigation of your concern.  This thread is still open for other community members to chime in and post their suggestions. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 27 of 27
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 26 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements