× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing official documentation for GSM7328Sv2, plus fan replacements

spasbob
Follower

Missing official documentation for GSM7328Sv2, plus fan replacements

Hi Netgear team,

I am trying to find a datasheet for my GSM7328Sv2 switch. Your website has datasheets, hardware installation guides etc for the 7328(v1) but not the 7328v2. The switches are quite different - they have different ports front and back so I don't just want to use the v1 manual.

Also, several of the fans in my model have failed, is it possible to order replacements from Netgear? I do not have the original warranty information so am looking to replace these myself.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Missing official documentation for GSM7328Sv2, plus fan replacements

@spasbob,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

You can download the data sheet of the GSM7328Sv2 switch here.

About getting a replacement, kindly open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here at anytime for a hardware check.  If the switch has been proven faulty, be ready to upload a soft copy of the Proof of Purchase of the switch for warranty verification.  Then, if the hardware warranty is still valid, an online replacement will be processed.  

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Missing official documentation for GSM7328Sv2, plus fan replacements

@spasbob,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

You can download the data sheet of the GSM7328Sv2 switch here.

About getting a replacement, kindly open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here at anytime for a hardware check.  If the switch has been proven faulty, be ready to upload a soft copy of the Proof of Purchase of the switch for warranty verification.  Then, if the hardware warranty is still valid, an online replacement will be processed.  

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements