× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My registered products not showing. Have many Prosafe switches.

KFS-Bill
Aspirant

My registered products not showing. Have many Prosafe switches.

Logged in to find version (V1 or V2) for my WC7600 and NONE of my registered products showed up. What's going on??

Message 1 of 8
schumaku
Guru

Re: My registered products not showing. Have many Prosafe switches.

No idea - MyNETGEAR -> Products -> My Products looks complete to me (Chrome, Edge, Firefox).

Message 2 of 8
KFS-Bill
Aspirant

How many switches do you see in my products. Because when I sign on the first thing it displays is No products registered under your profile.

Message 3 of 8
schumaku
Guru

About 20 products registered, 12 XS, GS (Smart Managed Plus and Smart Managed Pro) and GC (Insight) switches, some WAC, one consumer router, one wireless extender.

Message 4 of 8
KFS-Bill
Aspirant

This is really frustrating. We must be logged into the same place but I cannot see products. How do get to tech support???

I have just updated my WC7600 and 6 of my 10 AP's are down. I NEED to speak to someone. How to I do that???

Message 5 of 8
schumaku
Guru

@RaghuHR can you please take care - issue seems to be Business WLAN specific, but made more difficult because the OP does not see any device listed in his MyNetgear account, so getting any other support is impossible.

Message 6 of 8
RaghuHR
NETGEAR Expert

yes we are working on this case. Will update here.

Thanks,

Raghu

Message 7 of 8
LaxmankumarG
NETGEAR Expert

Hi,

We are sorry to see that 6 out of 10 APs are down. You have come to the right place for the help.

I have just updated my WC7600 and 6 of my 10 AP's are down. I NEED to speak to someone. How to I do that???

Can you provide the following information. Meanwhile i will ask the support to get in touch with you.

1. What are the AP models of all 10 APs.

2. What was the firmware version before the upgrade and to what firmware version you have upgraded the controller.

3. Can you provide us the backup configuration of the controller.

4. Do you know the IP of the APs which are down. Are you able to login to the AP User interface from web UI.

5. In the Controller UI go to Diagnostics -> Ping -> enter the IP address of the AP and check you are able to ping one of the down APs.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements