× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear ProSafe M5300-28GF3 Fiber Switch

StevenBlake
Aspirant

Netgear ProSafe M5300-28GF3 Fiber Switch

Good morning,

My name is Steven Blake and I work for General Dynamics at the Air National Guard site in Reno Nevada.  We have an antiquated Netgear fiber switch which is no longer in use and we are looking to dispose of it.  This switch was used to transmit sensitive data so we need to make sure all data is wiped clean from it before we can get rid of it.  I'm not sure if this is the right spot to be posting this but do you know who I can contact to obtain the certificates of volativity for this switch?  Please let me know so I can proceed accordingly.  I will list the details below.  Thank you.

Netgear ProSafe M5300-28GF3   S/N: xxxxxxxxxx

Very Respectfully,

Steven Blake

GDIT ANG-NV Senior Sys Admin

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear ProSafe M5300-28GF3 Fiber Switch

Hi StevenBlake,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the letter of volatility for M5300-28GF3. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved. Please close the thread by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
StevenBlake
Aspirant

*Certificate of Volatility

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi StevenBlake,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

Here is the letter of volatility for M5300-28GF3. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved. Please close the thread by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements