× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ProSAFE GS116E is now Registered

gfvalvo
Guide

ProSAFE GS116E is now Registered

So, I've register with Netgear the switch that I bought. Still every time I log in to the management interface I get an annoying message (image attached). I have to click through this to get on with my business. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Geg

Registered.jpg

Message 1 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello gfvalvo, 

I'd like to know what firmware version the switch is currently running. Can you also share which browsers you have used? 

Looking forward to your response. 

Thanks, 

Message 2 of 5
gfvalvo
Guide

GS116Ev2
Firmware: 2.0.1.26
Issue happens with both Chrome and IE browsers.

Message 3 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello gfvalvo, 

I see, does this happen when you login to web UI using the IP address or when you are using the utility? I did not see anything related to this so far so my suggestion is to contact our Support Team

Thanks, 

Message 4 of 5
JohnRo
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello gfvalvo, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Thanks, 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements