× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rate Limiting Per Port

the_net_guy
Follower

Rate Limiting Per Port

I am in need of a network switch that can limit traffic based on ingress and egress per port in a granular fashion.

I have found the GS752TP switch to have the other features that I require and I was considering buying this switch. There is, however, one issue I have with the documentation of this switch. It appears that it can limit total ingress and egress traffic per port in 1 kbps increments based on the software administration manual under the CoS Interface Configuration on page 141. However, on the list of features contained on the product description webpage it says that it supports "Rate Limiting (egress only)."

I would like to know if the GS752TP does in fact support ingress and egress traffic rate limiting in 1 kbps increments per port before I buy it. I would also like to know if the entry on the feature list is in error by saying that it is "(egress only)" or if there is something I'm missing.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements