× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Statement of Volatility - M4300-52G

pkact
Aspirant

Statement of Volatility - M4300-52G

Please send me the SoV for the M4300-52G switch.

You should just put these on the documentation page for each switch, or inside of the switch manuals.  Most other manufacturers make this information available.  It's silly to have to go back and forth asking for this information.  We can see on the forums that others have asked for this, and you paste links that expire - so other people have to ask for it over and over again.  This is a waste of peoples time.

Model: GSM4352S|M4300-52G - Stackable Managed Switch with 48x1G and 4x10G including 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+ Layer 3
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Statement of Volatility - M4300-52G

@pkact,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I do apologize for the long wait. Here is the letter of volatility that you requested for M4300-52G. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

Please close the thread once you downloaded the file by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Thank you!

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
pkact
Aspirant

24 hours now with no update...

Message 2 of 4
msi
Luminary
Luminary

Hi

Keep in mind, that this is a community forum, not a support forum by Netgear. Even the Netgear community terms of service say so: "NETGEAR’s involvement is optional and limited. NETGEAR may respond to questions but does not formally provide technical support on the Community. [...]". If you need a urgent response, get in touch with the Netgear support, that's how it works. 🙂

Since I am not from Netgear, I cannot provide you this document, but wanted to point out that since it is a community forum, 24h is not what you can expect from a forum used by voluntary contributors.

Message 3 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

@pkact,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

I do apologize for the long wait. Here is the letter of volatility that you requested for M4300-52G. The link will expire after 48 hour period.

Please close the thread once you downloaded the file by clicking the "Accept as solution".

Thank you!

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements