× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

boot code for GS724TP

zant-est
Follower

boot code for GS724TP

I cant update my switch GS724TP, the current firmware version is V1.0.0.22 and boot version 1.0.0.4. i read what i need update boot code first but i cant find the boot code and how to update both correctly

Model: GS724TP|ProSafe 24 ports gigabit smart switches with PoE
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: boot code for GS724TP

@zant-est,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can download the boot code v1.0.0.9 on this link.  The link might expire within 2-3 days.

Kindly access the article below and follow the steps indicated:

Updating Boot Code via TFTP

Also, let me share the old forum thread below as reference: 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Smart-Plus-Click-Switches/GS724TS-Unable-to-Upgrade-Boot-Code/td-p/...

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: boot code for GS724TP

@zant-est,

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

You can download the boot code v1.0.0.9 on this link.  The link might expire within 2-3 days.

Kindly access the article below and follow the steps indicated:

Updating Boot Code via TFTP

Also, let me share the old forum thread below as reference: 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Smart-Plus-Click-Switches/GS724TS-Unable-to-Upgrade-Boot-Code/td-p/...

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements