× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: interface rack mount kit M4300-24X

swanD
Follower

interface rack mount kit M4300-24X

hi all,

for an application I want to make/design custom made brackets for the managed switch M4300-24X. I want to use the 4 interfaces on the side of the switch on the front and on the back side. But to design the bracket i need to know the position of the mounting holes and the distance between them. Also I need to know the diameter or threated size.

Who can help me with this?

Message 1 of 4
schumaku
Guru

Don't think Netgear does make mechanical design drawings available, you might have to measure the positions of the holes yourself.

Threads are typically M3 if I have it right.

@LaurentMa  please.

Message 2 of 4
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Hi @swanD and @schumaku 

Yes NETGEAR can help and share mechanical external drawings (CAD 3D and 2D in STEP) under non-disclosure mutual agreement.

Please come to me using Private Message and provide our complete details with your email. I will follow up asap with you, go and execute our mutual NDA and provide the drawings to you, you'll have everything you need I hope for your mounting kit application.

NB: As soon as the switch case gets opened or modified, NETGEAR warranty is voided. I understand here you will only work outside of the switch, which seems OK. 

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
schumaku
Guru

Wow, that's a service. Thank you @LaurentMa ! Croissants and espressi fo France!

There was a similar request, just for a non-rack mount either non-managed or Plus switch - just for the outer dimensions (with +/-) earlier.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements