× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear m4300 24 ALTERNATIVE

JohnApple
Follower

netgear m4300 24 ALTERNATIVE

Hello,
I wanted to buy the switch on top -
netgear m4300 24 to use for my home office and to test and learn about the switch and what it can do but it’s too costly. It’s 4000 dollars.

Can someone tell me more about the switch and how I can get it cheaper or a cheaper version for my use ?

I am trying to replicate what I can do on the netgear m4300 24 but cheaper.
Message 1 of 2
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: netgear m4300 24 ALTERNATIVE

@JohnApple,

The M4300 switch models belongs to the NETGEAR Fully Managed Switches that offers Layer 2 and Layer 3 functionality as well as Advanced Layer 2 Advanced Layer 3 features.  To know more about the specifications of the M4300 Series Switches, kindly check its data sheet here

Let me share the article below and it might help you choose the switch that would fit your network requirements: 

Which NETGEAR switch is right for me?

To learn more about the NETGEAR Business Switch Models that would fit your network requirements, kindly access the links below:  

NETGEAR Business Product Catalog 2019 - see pages 24 to 66

NETGEAR Switch Selector 

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements