Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Access USB and SD card slots MC327

pondman54
Follower

Access USB and SD card slots MC327

Greetings how do I access the sd card slot and the usb slot? I know where the holes are but when I put in a sd card nothing happens same with USB. Can I plug my camera into the usb ? How do you get canvas to recognize Ethernet cable? Can I play photos off the sd card? Thanks CR

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 3
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Access USB and SD card slots MC327

If you have a Meural 1 the canvas does not auto-detect changes in the SD card slot, so you will need to insert the SD card and then power off the unit and power it back on (unplug and replug the unit).  Once it powers back on it will recognize the SD card and read the contents, as long as the images are in a folder named meural1 (or meural2, meural3, or meural4).  

Instructions on using the SD card slot can be found at https://kb.netgear.com/000060777/Can-I-use-a-micro-SD-card-to-show-my-own-images-or-videos-on-a-Meur...

Regarding your question on plugging your camera directly into the canvas, this is not supported at tis time.

Regards,

NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 3
PapaMarc
Aspirant

Re: Access USB and SD card slots MC327

and the microUSB slot. Can you clarify how this can be used?

Similar to the SD slot, can i connect a USB memory stick, plugged into an adapter that has a microUSB connector to plug into the Canvas? Can i use it to output power to a USB powered web/security cam (mounted on the top strut of an easle on which the Canvas is displayed)?

Other?

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays