Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Adding photos to iPhone album don’t upload to Canvas MC327WL

Richty3
Follower

Adding photos to iPhone album don’t upload to Canvas MC327WL

I’ve had the frame for a few weeks now. I have 188 photos in my iPhone album yet only 176 transferred over. Even new photos won’t transfer. I’ve unlinked and re-linked which is a major pain as I have to crop, make horizontal and properly place every photo when I do that. That did not fix my problem. PLEASE HELP as it’s very frustrating!!! I did speak with tech support and have a case number, but the person I spoke with was useless and never called me back. Thx in advance for any help!!!
Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Adding photos to iPhone album don’t upload to Canvas MC327WL

Hello Richty3,

May you send me a private message with your email address and case number. I'd like to assist with our support team following up with you.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
MaZu
Initiate

A private answer doesn't really help the community: I am experiencing the same problem... Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5

Same! As of three months ago, linked icloud albums have been completely busted.

Message 4 of 5
avassigh
Tutor

I bought several Meural photo frames as gifts for family members. I also created a shared iCloud photo album and invited the same family members (all iPhone users). All of us linked this shared album to our individual Meural Canvas photo frames. My goal was to have everyone contribute photos to the shared iCloud album and have those photos auto upload to our Meural Canvas photo frames.

Unfortunately, the uploads only seem to happen when you start the Meural phone app and go to the "Canvas" screen. If you don't do this, newly added photos to the iCloud shared album don't automatically upload to your Meural Canvas. It's unreasonable to expect people to constantly open the Meural app in order to start uploads of new photos. Uploading should just happen in the background.

Open to advice and possible solutions.

Thank you.

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays