Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: All works image graveyard

All works image graveyard

How do I prevent the "all works" playlist from appearing when I cycle through playlists? Since the delete function has never worked properly, this list has a bunch of empty broken links and stuff I can't remove from the meural.
Message 1 of 7
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

The All Works playlist is built in and can't be removed, but once you've deleted an image from a playlist it should be gone and not give you a broken link.  If you are using the SD card slot on a Meural 1 canvas then you may need to reboot your canvas to update the changes, but if it is in a playlist you created through the Meural cloud it should be automatic.  If you continue to have problems with broken links you should contact Support at MyNetgear, and they will be happy to look into this with you.

Regards,

Meural Team

Message 2 of 7

I've never added an SD card and solely use the app to add or remove images.  

Using the app, I've deleted items, deleted playlists, even made new playlists with the same name and resent them without the image i wanted to delete.  But nothing removes the orphaned works from the all works playlist. It even shows items that left membership months and months ago. The images are stuck on the meural but don't show on the app and so cannot be selected for deletion. 

I've contacted support several times about this and no solution has worked.  Conversing via email is very difficult because all my replies bounce back unread.

If I can't remove the all works playlist, is there a way to make all works not appear in the shuffling of playlists?  That would effectively accomplish the same thing without needing to fix the deletion issue.

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 7
agarsj
Initiate

I too have some pictures in "All Wors" that I cannot seem to delete. How stupid and annoying that Meural/Netgear cannot fix such a basic bug

Message 4 of 7
ChaimZvi
Aspirant

Add me to the list of frustrated users who can not get rid of photos in All Works. One is a photo that has been deleted. One is a broken link. I also have contacted support, who told me to reboot. Did no good.

Message 5 of 7
ChaimZvi
Aspirant

I solved this by resetting the Meural to factory settings. There’s a reset button you press with the end of a paper clip next to the SD slots. Unplug, press button, keep button pressed and plug back in. Hold button for twenty seconds.

I first favorited my playlists so I could find them easily to reload after the reset. The question remains how to prevent this from happening again if I upload my own photos.
Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 6 of 7
MarleneR
Aspirant

Same problem here. very frustrated, cannot delete old images from the ALL WORKS

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 5 in conversation