Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Apple Live Photo’s

Poorpilot
Follower

Apple Live Photo’s

Hey, I'm trying to add photos and some of them are Apple Live Photo's. Meural uploads these as a video and they constantly move. Is there a way to disable this and just display the still image without having duplicate the photo and remove Live Photo? Thanks

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 6
NG_Team
NETGEAR Moderator

When uploading the Apple Live photos you are uploading MOV files, which are motion videos.  Currently you will need to seperate out the still photo from the video file before doingthe upload.  We appreciate your input, and will pass on your enhancement request to the product team.

NETGEAR Team 

Message 2 of 6
Meural_Fan_2020
Initiate

Yes please, a simple “use Live Photo’s” toggle in the settings telling the app to go look for the .mov or the .jpg file when you select a photo from your phone would probably do the trick.
Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 6
Jhuang411
Initiate

Agree here that this needs to be an enhancement as soon as possible since we use this for our personal photos all the time and it’s too cumbersome to identify what’s a Live Photo, and it serves to distract on the Meural
Message 4 of 6
Rishik914
Aspirant

Trying to keep this thread going. Needed feature that should be simple to implement! The photo uploader is so basic as it is. Thanks.
Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 5 of 6
Emeddo
Aspirant

Hello just got my meural mounted and could not be more frustrated with this “large oversight”. Would you please let me know when you plan to fix it so I can see if I need to return this before it’s out of the return window??? Really annoying because all my family photos are Live Photo’s and to have to go in and change every single one of them is not something I’m willing to do
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays