Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Can't delete Meural photo

NSBMJ
Tutor

Can't delete Meural photo

So I was stuck at work when my family was all partying at my house...so I took a photo of my feet up on my desk at the office and loaded that into the Meural Canvas in my living room.  My plan was to go in and delete this later.  So the photo is still coming up on my Meural...but I can't seem to find it in my uploads in the Meural App or in my.meural web portal.  

Any suggestions on what's happening or where to possibly find this rogue photo??

Model: MC227| Meural Canvas
Message 1 of 7

Re: Can't delete Meural photo

I am having the same issue. It also occurs with the membership pictures I send to the Comcast even after they leave membership (hence should require payment to use).
Message 2 of 7
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello NSBMJ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. You can get in touch with customer support by email (support@meural.com) or by calling 888-706-3872, Monday through Friday, 10:30 am to 6 pm.

Thank you for your cooperation in regards to getting this issue addressed.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team

Message 3 of 7
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello awfulconcoction,

Please see our above response since you are having the same issue and if you'd like to contact Meural support for further assistance.

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
NSBMJ
Tutor

Great, thanks for the info Kevin.  Nice to know it's not just me seeing this issue!  I looked through all my uploads one by one to make sure I wasn't just missing it!

Message 5 of 7
NSBMJ
Tutor

Just a heads up.  The email Kevin provided doesn't work.  They auto-reply with a message saying to use meuralsupport@netgear.com now instead.

Message 6 of 7
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello NSBMJ,

Thank you for the update that the email has changed. That is the correct email so it can get customers to our Meural team providing support and able to answer any questions.

Regards,

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays