Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Can the Meural display web-based content?

iangilman
Initiate

Can the Meural display web-based content?

I'm a big fan of "living ambient displays"; a picture frame (like Meural), running some sort of code that creates an animation (not just a video, but something with randomness or that visualizes data from the Internet). I've collected some examples of webpages that work like that here:

http://www.artywidget.com/

I'm curious if this is possible with the Meural? If not, are there any plans to add that functionality?

Thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 4
KevinJ_K
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello iangilman,

Thank you for the question. No, it cannot display web-based content. Perhaps that will be an option in a future update or later Meural Canvas device. Stay tuned for any future announcements. You also might want to post your suggestion in our online NETGEAR Community.

Regards,

Kevin K., NETGEAR Meural Community Team

Message 2 of 4
iangilman
Initiate

@KevinJ_K Thank you for letting me know! Please consider this a feature request, then! 🙂

You suggest I should post on the online community… Where is that? I thought I was on the online community already!

Message 3 of 4
MatthewStephen
Initiate

A $600 monitor that's connected to the internet should be able to display web content as an option.  I'm trying to display CDC info in a common room.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays