Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Cannot get my canvas ii meural to come online again.

Sandyc678
Follower

Cannot get my canvas ii meural to come online again.

I had the canvas ii working just fine on horizontal mode. I turned it to vertical and it stopped working. It says the canvas is offline but it is still playing the playlist in a horizontal mode even though the canvas is vertical. Because it is offline it wont ket me change it to vertical. Ive turned it off and on and nothing gets fixed. What should i do? I thought i could just turn the canvas and different pictures would just show up but stay online?
Message 1 of 3
thingsrbad
Guide

I've found that if I turn it on and off again it connects and shows as "online."

Model: MC327| Meural Canvas II
Message 2 of 3
Tom-P
Tutor

Same here.

At irregular intervals the Canvas running 2.1.9 software goes off line. It is still connected to my WiFi though. It has an IP address and will show up in the list of connected devices if I do a scan of my home network.

The iPhone app (v5.0.5) shows at Status; Off Line & Last Sync; a few days ago. The only way to resolve the issue is to pull the power plug, wait a minute, replug the power. After that the Canvas is back on line and I can choose and upload a new playlist. Sometimes it is on line for just a day, sometimes for three weeks or more.

Model: MC321| Meural Canvas II
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays